Monday, June 28, 2010

Change your nail polish...in the sun!

Del Sol is a company that makes all sorts of fun stuff that changes color in the sun. When I saw the nail polish today at my local drug store, I had to check it out. Luckily, there were testers for me to try. I slathered on Ruby Slipper, pictured above (indoors) and I went outside to see if it was fact or fiction. Oh it works alright! I went back in and handed over my $8. I even said to the guy at the register, I can't believe this polish changes color when you go from inside to outside! The colors vary depending on the day's UV-Index, the number of coats you apply and the temperature. Del Sol has 23 different colors to choose from, all toluene free. Very fun!
Ruby Slipper on clean bare nails, inside.
Ruby Slipper changing to red, outside.
Ruby Slipper (outdoors)

DISCLAIMER: This blog is mostly about cosmetics and beauty products. This entry contains my own thoughts and opinions, they are not influenced by anyone or any company. It is not intended to endorse any particular products or services, but is intended to share information that I have found useful. It is not a vehicle for communicating the positions of any company, organization or individual other than myself.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment